Tour three of the most spectacular and varied wildlife areas in Northern Circuit of Tanzania, See beautiful scenery of Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National Park popular of its big herds of Elephants. You will also have the opportunity to visit the local market in MtowaMbu a colourful cultural experience.
Day 1: Zanzibar- Arusha – Tarangire National Park:
Pickup from your hotel for transfer to Zanzibar Airport for your flight at 0715am to Arusha. Up on arrival in Arusha at 0910am meet and greet then with picnic lunch in hand depart to Tarangire National Park. Tarangire is famous for its elephant population, unrivaled game viewing having a chance to see Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Buffalo, Hippos, Zebras, Bonded Mongoose and many more wild animals. Tarangire has close connection with the local Masai culture. Watch as families of pachyderms play around the ancient baobab trees and strip acacia bark for their afternoon meals. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Masaai Steppe and the southern mountains before making your way to the lodge dinner and overnight at Tarangire Sopa Lodge.
- Main destination: Tarangire National Park
- Accommodation: Tarangire Sopa Lodge Luxury Lodge located inside Tarangire NP
- Meals & drinks: Lunch & dinner (Breakfast not included) Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Ngorongoro Crater:
Early breakfasts then game drive en route to Ngorongoro Crater with your picnic lunch. See once again the beauty of the Tarangire National Park there after drive into famous Ngorongoro crater floor! It’s one of the wonders of the world. Game drive inside the crater till late in the evening having a chance to see all big five e.g. Lions, Elephants, Rhinos, Buffaloes, Leopard and many other wild animals like Hippos, Zebras, Wildebeests, Cheetahs, Hyenas, Thomson Gazelles just to mention a few. Then drive back to the crater rim dinner and overnight at the Rhino Lodge.
- Main destination: Ngorongoro Crater
- Accommodation: Rhino Lodge Mid-Range lodge located inside Ngorongoro
- Meals & drinks: All meals included Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater-Lake Manyara-Arusha -Zanzibar:
After breakfast then drive to L/Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos, baboons and many more wild animals. Game Drive till noon the drive to Arusha Town for your flight at 1645hours to Zanzibar arrival in Zanzibar at 1800hours meet and greet then transfer to your hotel.
- Main destination: Lake Manyara National Park
- Accommodation:End of tour (no accommodation)
- Meals & drinks:Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included) Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (During game drive)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees